Monday, February 23, 2015

Ch 86 Die Crazy Top Selections

Welcome Magnolia fans!!!


Today we would like to announce our

newest Top Selections for our

DIE CRAZY Challenge...

Absolutely stunning creations by all!
The design teams votes are as follows...


Beginner



Intermediate


Expert


How is this even possible.... simply AMAZING Beth!!!



Thanks so much ladies your works are simply stunning!
You guys ROCKED IT!!!
Please take your appropriate blinkie badges and show it proudly on your blog!

The lucky random Winner is...


You must claim your prize within 5 days and email me at
FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com with the challenge # and sponsor name.


4 comments:

  1. Oh I am SO excited!!! Thank you for the honours...SO VERY much appreciated!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love winning prizes! I emailed you several days ago. I hope you got it.

    ReplyDelete